- In order to give you an accurate estimate you must bring your pet in for veterinary dental exam. The exam includes detailed dental charting, and sometimes pictures and videos. After thee exam is complete you’ll receive a private one-on-one consult with our veterinarian. They’ll be able to give you a full assessment of what your pet needs and what type of procedure they recommend.
- Pricing is dependent on several different factors:
○ What stage of periodontal disease does your pet currently have?
○ Does your pet need dental x-rays?
○ Has blood work been performed in the past two months?
○ Does your pet have any preexisting conditions?
○ Are there any dental abscesses, that require extraction?
○ Do any multi rooted teeth need to be extracted?
○ What is the extent of dental surgery needed?
- Every pet is different and recommendations widely vary from pet to pet, we cannot give estimates before conducting a thorough dental exam.