- Bad breath, one of the first signs of dental disease.
- Decreased interest in food
- Red, swollen or recessed gums
- Difficulty eating (especially hard kibble)
- Any pain associated with the mouth
- Drooling (sometimes with blood)
- Loose or missing teeth
- Excessive plaque and tartar buildup
- Pawing at the mouth
- White discharge (pus)
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY PET NEEDS A DENTAL?
Just lift your pet’s lip, and take a look! It is time for us to perform a dental on your pet if they show any of the following signs: